Friday 4 September 2015





I live in Cyprus these days and I absolutely love the Cypriot pottery.  
Bright colors and unique designs - who wouldn't love it???



I bought this fantastic salad set - each bowl is just a bit different the the other. 
The set needed it's own glasses and so often we just have a Caesar salad - it made perfect sense.


It seemed to take forever to finish the glasses because of the fine outlining and details.
The time spent was so worth it!


I know - you are counting 5 glasses.
That's because I started with 5 - these were extra glasses that I had in my cabinet and I was too lazy to shop for new ones and honestly I didn't know if I would like the way they turned out.  
Usually, I can visualize the finished project but this time I was totally blocked.  
Then as they progressed I couldn't find a matching glass to the set. 
So what you see is what you get.
I guess I can only entertain five people...





The glasses really do add to the table.





No comments:

Post a Comment